Many groups of coworkers from companies large and small have found our unique games to be an excellent way to sharpen their minds and their teamwork, and have had great fun doing it!
Here are a couple news articles about why Escape Rooms are becoming the preferred corporate team event in the U.S.
Why should we do an escape room?
A well-designed escape room is a great combination of a fun work activity and invaluable team exercise requiring creative thinking, good communication, and efficiency under time pressure. Spending an hour in a well-designed Escape Room is not only entertaining for the team—it’s one of the most productive hours your team will spend developing critical workplace skills they’ll carry with them to the office every day.
Why should we do a “Q” Experience?
Q Experiences emphasize “web logic,” which presents multiple paths that allow groups to work through puzzles in non-sequential order and devise creative ways to solve problems. Our Experiences are designed to offer flexibility in the way groups organize themselves, work together, and solve problems using different learning styles and types of intelligence. Colleagues that play Q Experiences together are certain to learn a great deal about how they function as a team and take those lessons back to the workplace, not to mention the great bonding experience they will have had together!
Some of our features and options:
- CONFERENCE ROOM WITH FOOD AND DRINK – Our Greeley location features a Conference Room so you can have a post-game discussion over snacks and beverages. Or you can have a full catered lunch on site.
- CUSTOM TEAM-BUILDING OPTIONS – Contact us to discuss your custom corporate experience. We will work with you to make sure your Experience is a unique special event that your group will not soon forget.
- FACILITATED DEBRIEF – Q offers a unique corporate package featuring a facilitated debrief led by a professional psychotherapist to help your team process their experience and get the most benefit from it. Or we can provide our debrief guide designed by professional psychotherapists to help you discuss your experience on your own.
- EXTRA LARGE- CAPACITY ROOM – Area Q is the largest escape room in sq ft in Colorado and one of the largest in the United States. It is designed for 8 to 12 players and can accommodate up to 14 upon request, perfect for midsize groups that want to share the same experience. Using both rooms, our capacity is approximately 20 at a time at either the Loveland or Greeley locations. (This means up to 40 can participate in just over 2 hours, or 60 in just over 3 hours.) Divide your team in half and set up a friendly competition, compete one department against another, or see how your company team stacks up against other corporate teams on our leaderboards!
- AVAILABLE ANY TIME – We can usually accommodate any requests for specific time. (At least 2 weeks’ notice gives us the best chance to accommodate requests for special times.)